Tuesday, February 19, 2008




READY AND WAITING!!!

No news yet ...... I am scheduled to see my doctor tomorrow morning at 8:30, and he intends to admit me for an induction following the appointment. Other than some vacuuming and a 6-8 page paper for school I am ready to roll. I will be working on the paper today (okay, so I should be working on it already, but I keep finding more important things to do .... like post nursery pics!)

We will keep everyone updated as events unfold!




3 comments:

Cori said...

Very exciting! I'm glad your dad is going to make it home in time for Bella's arrival. We sent along a little something for her. Is "Good luck having a baby" appropriate? Anyway, We love you guys!

Emily said...

Yay! I'm so excited to be an aunt... again! I can't believe you're going to have her TOMORROW! Remember July? Mmmm.... baby likes cake! Seems like yesterday - well, maybe that's because I'm not the one who's 9 months pregnant! Good luck! I love you & will see you soon!!!

Emily said...

Wow - one day you were pregnant and the next you have a daughter! Huge congratulations Bonnie & Brett! She looks wonderful in the pictures Mom sent. I hope you were caught up with your sleep because now the fun begins!! I'm so excited to see you next week! Love you all! E