Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally...She has arrived!



Perfect.
Isabella Mary Horsburgh
Born- Feb. 20, 2008
Time- 3:22 P.M.
Wt.- 6lbs 10 oz.
Length- 19 1/2"
APGAR Score- 9
Where- EIRMC

Bella arrived yesterday via an induced (and blissfully painfree) labor. Brett and I checked in to the hospital at 9:30 AM and she arrived at 3:22. Brett and Grandma Mohr were present for the birth, with Grandma Horsburgh arriving within minutes afterward. She is perfect and thriving, and covered in dark hair! Brennan says she is a keeper and we agree!!!







5 comments:

Emily said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Those grandmas look awfully happy! I'm glad that Brennan says she's a keeper - he's hard to please, you know. Keep posting those pics - I can't get enough of my new little niece!

J.Mohr said...

Congratulations, we are very happy for you, Brett and Brennan. This is very exciting for the whole family. Cori and I can't wait to meet her, hopefully sooner than later.

This may be nitpicking, but your post title is "Perfect," while the APGAR score clearly stated 9, not 10. Maybe "Very Good" or "Excellent" would be more appropriate. Just kidding, enjoy your time at home and make sure the two grandmas let you hold her too.

Cori said...

Please disregard my husband and his snide comments. Bella is totally perfect and we are looking forward to more pictures!

Brett & Bonnie said...

Cori - I learned to disregard most of your husband's comments years ago! (And by the way, Jeff- the APGAR was actually 9.9 ... as "perfect" as it gets!!!!)

J.Mohr said...

Cori is correct, Bella is perfect...I totally dig chicks with male-pattern baldness and sideburns.

Again, kidding. Haven't seen any pictures of Bonnie holding her. Are you last in the baby-holding line? Send lots of pictures.