Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bringing Bella Home

The first few days have been an adjustment. Bella has been sleeping in 3 hour blocks for the past 2 days ...... and I am realizing just how much can be accomplished on very few hours of sleep!! Thank God for all of those new-mommy feel-good endorphins. They sure help! Bella came home from the hospital a little congested, making nursing difficult for the first couple of days. Yesterday that started clearing up and today is even better. I was warned by the pediatrician that we are at the peak of the RSV and flu season, which means that I am keeping Bella home as much as possible.


Thank you to everyone who has visited, sent flowers, called and sent us well wishes. Here are a few new pictures .....






5 comments:

Cori said...

I'm so glad you guys have this blog and are updating it with pictures! We can't get enough of little Bella!

Amy said...

BBBB, she is so gorgeous we can't wait to see her in person. Let me tell you a little secret after the new mommy endorphins wear off a secret stash of Coke will save the day!

Bromileys said...

Congrats y'all! We are happy to see you in the blogging world so we too can keep up with some long lost cousins. Bella is gorgeous and the nicknames are so cute. Hope you are feeling well, Bonnie. Although those endorphins do help a ton, don't try to do too much (that was my mistake).

Aspen Inn said...

Brett & Bonnie, Bella is beautiful!! Congratulations! I hope you don't mind, but Jennifer forwared your blog address to me. We are expected another little girl in June and are very excited, as is Kenadee. I hope all continues to go well, Karissa Gorton

Emily said...

More pictures, please!