Sunday, August 31, 2008

LAGOON

Two posts in two days (gasp)!!!! (Please don't use this against me by creating some sort of expectation for future blogging frequency .... you would likely be disappointed.)

Here are some of the highlights of our family trip to Lagoon, which took place the week before last. Since there were no Hawaiian vacations or tropical cruises on our summer calender, we thought we would get away for a couple of days and hit the best amusement park that Farmington, Utah has to offer.

Brett and Brennan braved the Catapult. They were locked into this ball and flung into the air. According to them the ride would have been much better at night when the sun wouldn't have been burning their eyes, but they got the adrenaline rush they were seeking all the same.

Flying through the air .... adrenaline rush number two.

Brennan and Bonnie (before being drenched) on Rattlesnake Rapids

Bella and Bonnie enjoying some time in the shade at the waterpark

Brennan relaxing on the gondola.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a good time was had by all despite burnt retinas! I like the look of your blog - and I like the photos on the side. Bren is looking particularly handsome these days!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks! Bren, I hope you can think of some fun stuff for us to do while I'm out there!

Bromileys said...

I have heard a lot about this Lagoon place. Maybe one of these days we will make it down that way and see y'all.

J.Mohr said...

Glad you had fun. Too bad they took down the Wild Mouse. These safe rides take all the thrill out of riding. Nothing was more of an adrenaline rush than taking your life in your hands and knowing you could literally fly off the tracks at any time.