Saturday, May 17, 2008

P I C T U R E S !








5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my god she's sooo cute!!! You guys make some darn cute kids.

Cori said...

Thanks for the pictures! Bella is such a pretty baby - we can't wait to see all of you guys in a couple of weeks.

J.Mohr said...

You mentioned on the phone yesterday that Bella still has her bald pattern. Is the head band just meant as a clever cover-up?

Just kidding, we are excited to meet her and even to see the rest of the family in a couple weeks. Should be a fun and action packed Saturday. As long as we have plenty of hot beer and cold food.

See you soon.

Cori said...

Hubbah Hubbah! Love the new blog look!

Brett & Bonnie said...

I started a lengthy blog post yesterday, complete with updates, pics and video, and had a technical difficulty and ended up erasing it. Good grief. I will try again soon...